Outfit Of The Day #3

Outfit Of The Day #3

Jeans: New Look   /   Cardigan: Primark   /   Top: Primark  /   Canvas Pumps: H&M

Bag: Primark

res_1504312486217

Can I just say, taking these types of pictures is painful, as is looking back at them for the post. Anyone who does this regularly, I applaud you. How you do it and appear casual, yet perfectly positioned, whilst actually taking good quality pictures is beyond me – clearly. But, I needed to have a post scheduled for today as I am currently on holiday so… – you’re welcome (note sarcasm) 😉

“Ohh, you’ve caught me off guard, I’m careless looking off to the side.. nope wait, this is ridiculous, I can’t even pretend I’m not embarrassed to be me right now.”

res_1504312709783

If you are curious the top and bag are recent purchases that you can see in my Primark haul here. So if you like them they should still be available.

I’m off to whimper quietly to myself whilst viewing the effortless outfits of the day post’s I’m always seeing on here. Thank’s for reading.

1. September 17, 2017 / 12:09 pm

Love that top, really suits you 🙂 I think you look lovely in the photos 🙂 xx

2. September 17, 2017 / 6:27 am

You look so cute in this! Love this type of post as I find it really hard to style outfits and people like you who can do it effortlessly are very inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing girl, I’ve actually been looking for that style of bag recently so this is super helpful 🙂 x

• September 17, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Thank you, that’s very nice of you to say especially after I feel so lame doing these posts. I got the bag recently so it should still be available 😊 x

3. September 16, 2017 / 5:54 pm

Me flipa este look! ♥️♥️Me encanta como te queda 💕💕!!! Que tengas una feliz tarde 😘

• September 23, 2017 / 2:52 am

I have just recently found loads of comments in a spam section on my blog (didn’t even know that existed) so sorry for the late reply!
      If google translate is correct you said, “I like this look! ♥ ️ ♥ ️ I love how it fits you !!! You have a happy afternoon”… ?? Thank you very much 🙂 sorry again about the late reply!

• September 24, 2017 / 9:24 pm

Do not worry, I happened the same recently and was answering New Year’s messages lol crazy. Thank you very much for your nice comment. Have a nice night 😍😚🤗😚😍