I have been nominated for another blogger award, so a big thank you to Hollie over on Lashes, Love & Laughter blog for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. She posts about beauty, fashion and life, she is an adorable girl as well, please go and check her out.
I’M UNSURE WHO CREATED THIS AWARD OR I WOULD LINK THEIR BLOG TOO, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS, TELL ME PLEASE 🙂
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Tell me one thing you’d love to tick off your bucket list?
I want to tick everything off my bucket list! My first official post was about my bucket list which you can see here if you are interested. But if I could tick something off soon and with ease I’d probably chose spending quality time with lions – up close and personal. I basically want to be one of those jammy b******s who own/run wild animal sanctuaries. There is a guy on Instagram that I follow who runs the Black Jaguar – White Tiger Foundation – he is an example of the type of person who is living my dream life.
- What’s your favourite lip product?
I don’t very often wear lip product, so my favourite would be a moisturiser, and usually I just use good, old Vaseline.
- Do you have any interesting family traditions?
I’m not sure if it could be considered interesting, but one I definitely want to carry on is a Christmas tradition. We always had stockings with smaller, fun presents on Christmas Day to entertain us until it was a more reasonable hour to wake my Mum. She would wait until we were sound asleep, then sneak in and lay them at the bottom of our beds, so we would wake up to the sound of paper crinkling as we kicked them. Me and my Sister would proceed to open our presents, usually at the same time as a lot of them would be similar. The stocking would always have a tangerine, a very shiny pound coin, and then chocolate coins too. To this day, we still always have those three items in our stockings, and if my Mum ever stopped putting them in… – oh, all hell would break loose 😉
- Favourite song at the moment?
I have literally (today, as I am writing this) become aware of a song called ‘Solo Dance’, by Martin Jensen. Oh dear gosh, I’ve already listened to it too many times, I really love the song and the beat, but the music video(!) I’m obsessed; makes me wish I could dance. I sit and watch it over and over and it makes my cheeks hurt from smiling; it brings me so much happiness lol, please watch it and tell me it has the same or similar effect on you too.
- What is your comfort food of choice?
I don’t really believe I have a comfort food, although I suppose I could always happily eat pancakes, just with the classic sugar and lemon. I love the other pancake topping options but in my opinion nothing beats sugar and lemon.
- What is the worst film you’ve ever watched?
Usually if I’ve watched a bad film I immediately forget about it, so I’m not sure. The most recent film I remember watching and just not being overtly impressed with was probably ‘The Girl With All The Gifts’, I did actually like it for the majority of the film, I thought it was an interesting concept and I love zombie films/T.V shows – but the ending just felt like they ran out ideas. They had used up any good ideas they had and then realised they needed to finish the film, so just took the first suggestion. Has anyone seen it? Do you agree?
- If you could re-design your bedroom what would be your colour scheme?
Pretty much still the same as I described in this post. I still look at those photos and drool.
- Favourite brand of makeup and why?
Well from looking through my makeup bag it appears to be either Maybelline, Rimmel or Benefit. However, the products that I consider my favourite come from Tarte, Collection, Sleek and… Maybelline. So, I’ll say Maybelline.
- How did you meet your very best friend?
Well my very best friend happens to be my Sister, so.. birth.
- What hobbies do you have?
Some things I enjoy are swimming (although I definitely don’t do it as often as I would like), I really like the times I’ve been horse riding (need to start those lessons back up) – so hobbies that I actually partake in regularly would be reading. Which isn’t a terribly exciting and unique answer, but I think it’s the most common hobby for a reason.
- Tell me something else about you!
I am a night owl that desperately wishes she was an early bird.
- Do you have any pets? If not what would you have if you could?
- Who do you currently have a girl-crush on?
- What is your best achievement to date?
- What is your most essential beauty item? (Can be makeup, skincare or hair styling products etc.)
- If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
- What is your favourite season? Why?
- Do you have a favourite memory from the year so far? What is it?
- What is your favourite and least favourite thing about blogging?
- What qualifications do you have? Which are you most proud of?
- What was the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
- What was the last photo you took?
Thank you again Hollie.
The two lovely, amazing ladies, Jamie and Angela over at Don’t Give a Jam and Life of Angela respectively nominated me for the Gratitude Award, I am pretty sure that everyone knows who they are, but if you do not – get over to their blogs now. They are the stuff of WordPress legends! As this award is a pretty quick, straight forward one I decided to combine it with the above award.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- List 5 (or more) things which you’re grateful for.
- Tag other bloggers to participate.
I AM GRATEFUL FOR
- Having decided, back in June, to finally start a blog.
- My family (including – in a major way – my dog 😜).
- YouTube videos of dogs reuniting with their owners (they just bring me so many happy tears).
- The holiday recently booked (Ribby Hall, we’re coming back for you). By the time this post goes up I will either be on the holiday or have returned from it, either way, I am very grateful.
- When I have the exact change to pay for something; although I still feel the need to say, ”I think that’s right..?” as I hand it over, and then stand and wait for confirmation as if I cannot count out £1.75.. 😏
Thank you again Jamie and Angela.
Anyone who wishes to answer my questions for the Sunshine Blogger Award, or have things they are grateful for please feel free to class yourself as nominated.
Let me know in the comments if you do either so I can have a look 🙂 And anyone who wants to, feel free to just answer them in the comments below.