For Christmas I wanted to host my first ever giveaway, it’s exciting but nerve-wrecking as I don’t want to get it wrong. I’ve decided to go with prize items that I’ve loved and even reviewed during my time blogging, plus some extras. It’s not a massive giveaway but overall it’s worth around £30, so it’s not to be sniffed at either. I hope you like the prizes and want to enter. And here’s to wishing you a lovely December.
- The Body Shop Anti-Imperfection Night Mask
- Sleek Blusher (Flamingo)
- Darcey Candle (winner will be sent a list of available scents to pick from themselves)
- Fluffy Socks (because what is a Christmas present without some fluffy socks)
- New subscribers are to subscribe to this blog via the email subscription. Those of you who are already subscribed just continue with the following rules.
- Follow my Instagram account.
- Like this post.
- Leave a comment stating that you have entered and if you do any of the additional entry points let me know, I will be checking myself too but having this extra layer ensures I won’t miss anyone out.
Additional entry points: (1 extra entry for each of the below actions)
- Re-blog this post.
- Re-gram Instagram post here. (Via Regram App or Screenshot the image) Tag me in the post and use the hashtag #vintagetearosegiveaway.
- All prizes are brand new (I had to use my blusher for the photo as the new one had not yet arrived).
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- This is only open to UK Residents unless you are willing to pay the postage.
- Limited to those over the age of 18.
- The giveaway will run from today, the 30th of November, until 12am on the 23rd of December. I plan to announce the winner of the 25th.
- The winner will be notified via email/contact me section or Instagram DM if an email is not available. Winner will then have 72 hours to respond or I’ll choose another random winner.
I think that’s it, having never hosted a giveaway before I hope this is all correct and I haven’t missed anything important, if you have any questions though just ask in the comments and I’ll get back to you.