If We Were Having A Cup Of Tea #2

If We Were Having A Cup Of Tea

… I’m aware it’s supposed to be coffee, but I’m a avid tea drinker.

This is my second time doing this type of post, you can check out the first here.

If we were having a cup of tea…

… I’d tell you I am hoping to lose some weight over the next few months. I’ve taken some initial steps towards this so fingers crossed.

… I would be excited to tell you how I’ve booked a short 5 day holiday with my Sister, her two kids and both my doggies. We are going on a forest holiday this year which should be fun. There is a private hot tub on the deck of where we will be staying, which I am beyond excited about. Hot tubs always ease my arthritis so you can bet I’ll be in there an awful lot.

If We Were Having A Cup Of Tea

… I’d say I’m re-watching Desperate Housewives at the moment, I used to be obsessed with this show. Do you have any shows that you forget about but you used to watch religiously?

…  I would excitedly tell you that myself and Angela have started arranging another blogger collaboration, and this one will end in me getting to try some New Zealand snacks!

Instagram    |    Pinterest

1. March 12, 2018 / 6:02 pm

Love your photos, so cute!! 🙂 <3 And aww, I used to watch a show called What I Like About You allll the time and I think that I need to have a marathon soon. hehe Hope you have fun on your holiday with your family!! 🙂

March 13, 2018 / 1:10 am

Ah thank you 😊 I’ve never heard of that show. I love remembering old shows that I used to love and then binge watching them 😊

2. March 12, 2018 / 5:59 pm

Ooh that forest holiday sounds like it will be so much fun! I watched the first few seasons of Desperate Housewives, but then I never finished it. There’s so many shows I watched religiously and then just stopped for whatever reason lol.
    I’m excited for our collab!! I’ve been figuring out the list of snacks I can send you, I wanna cover both savoury and sweet 😀

March 14, 2018 / 3:43 am

Hopefully the weather will be nice, otherwise I’ll be dealing with very muddy dogs for a full week 😉
      I’ve done the same, ended up with more sweets and chocolate but there are a couple of crisps in there too.. bag of crisps not individual crisps 😋 need to figure out whether I can send cans of pop too?

• March 14, 2018 / 5:02 am

I was wondering that too! I think it would be okay. As long as they’re not opened right? If they’re all sealed it shouldnt matter? Maybe bottles more than cans? Maybe we should ask someone in post 🤔

March 15, 2018 / 2:25 am

Yeah, I looked online but I’m never sure I can be sure that’s still valid, so need to just ask at the post office 🙂

3. March 12, 2018 / 5:06 pm

I only drink tea and love a good cup of it. Really excited to see your collab with Angela! Loved the last one xx

March 13, 2018 / 1:15 am

I only drink coffee when it’s in a travel mug and I’m on a long journey – and even then there is so much milk and whitener in it that I’m not sure it can be classed as coffee 😉 Ah thank you 🙂 It should be good, especially for me 😉 xx