Today I am reviewing last months Blogging Goals and setting new ones for the month of April.
LAST MONTHS BLOGGING GOALS
- Increase Followers – By the beginning of April I’d like to have reached 700 blog followers and 300 Instagram followers.
I didn’t meet these follower goals this month, coming in just shy of them both instead. I currently have 693 blog followers and 296 Instagram followers. Although, I do have email followers too, so I possibly did reach my blog follower goal.
Some other highlights from Instagram include; being featured on The Blogger Crowd again, this time for the DIY Hanging Mason Jars I did with Angela and my Instagram post for my Monthly Memories. Another highlight was one of my photos being used on the Russian Makeup Revolution Instagram page.
For the same DIY Instagram post The Range also liked it, which is exciting for me as I shop there all the time.
And finally, at the very end of the month Aurore from Aurore Blog featured me in an Instagram story shout out. I’ve said before but little things like this really do make my day. Thanks again Aurore.
- Create Media Kit – I would like to start putting together a media kit for my blog. I’ve seen a few of the blogs I follow create one themselves and I think it would be a fun little project to undertake.
So this is what I put together, for now I am happy with how this looks. Especially as I’m not exactly sending it out to all those brands constantly contacting me 😜. This was done more for the fun of putting a media kit together, so I’m pleased with how it looks.
- Collaboration Posts – I want to successfully produce the blogger collaboration posts that I have already reached out and arranged.
I’m really happy with how all the collaborations worked out this month; first there was my DIY with Angela, my Outfit Post with Rossy and the Spring Makeup Look with Mimi and Rebecca. I have another collab with Angela on the way and would love to keep doing them, so if anyone wants to collaborate with me please let me know.
BLOGGING GOALS – APRIL
- Increase Followers – By the beginning of May I’d like to have reached 750 blog followers on my blog, and 350 Instagram followers.
- Recycle Blog Posts – There are a lot of older posts which I’d like to recycle, were required I’ll update them but I think if you are proud of your past work then why not reuse them, especially when you have a large portion of your audience that has never seen them before?
- Blogging Break – This might seem like a slightly strange blogging goal but as I’m going on holiday at the end of the month I plan to take a week off from the 30th, which will work out at three posts (maybe a little bit longer?). So far I’ve only ever taken two blogging days off and that was over the Christmas period. So whilst I absolutely adore blogging, I’m really looking forward to stepping away for a week. Hopefully I’ll be able to come back with better content as some of my stuff lately has been sub-par.
Are you setting any blogging goals for April? What are they?