Today I am catching up on my Sunshine Blogger Awards. I have been nominated for it by Sophie from Purrpale, twice by Liz from Dear Blog,… Love Liz. Zed from Zeds Lifestyle and Phoebe from Phoebe Francesca. I really enjoy each of these girls blogs, so please make sure to check them out if you aren’t already, they are awesome!
Sophie from Purrpale
- When do you most feel yourself?
Probably when I’m alone. I don’t know whether that is sad or not?
- If you could only eat one countries food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Not to be terribly boring, but my own countries, I’ll stick with what I know. I’ve never been that adventurous with food.
- Tell us one of your favourite memories!
The day I brought Oscar home.
- Do you prefer summery or wintry holidays?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
The feeling I get from it. Happy to connect with people from all over the world, satisfaction at creating content, pride and feeling productive.
- If you could travel anywhere and money wasn’t an issue, where would you go?
- What’s your dream job?
Running an animal sanctuary.
- What job did you want as a child?
Veterinarian, but I’d be far too emotionally attached. Then I wanted to be a Teacher.. – I think most young girls lean towards these two careers at some point.
- Who would you like to play you in the movie adaptation of your life?
Emily Blunt. I have a bit of an obsession with her and John Krasinski at the moment. I am dying to see ‘A Quiet Place’.
- How are you?
I’m okay, thank you 🙂
Liz from Dear Blog,… Love Liz
- Favorite movie?
I don’t have one.
- Favorite song?
- Favorite book?
Maybe Pride & Prejudice.
- Favorite recipe? (Share a link if it’s available online!)
I really love Quorn Southern Fried Chicken Bites, Wedges, vegetables and gravy.
- Favorite animal?
- Spirit animal?
According to two very in-depth internet quizzes, my spirit animal is apparently a snake;
“The snake animal meaning is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, it is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life.
When the snake spirit animal appears in your life, it likely means that healing opportunities, change, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.”
Or a whale;
“Your spirit animal is the whale because you have a strong inner voice, and always follow your own truth. Because you are so in touch with reality, you are self-aware and don’t get involved in drama. You have strong bonds and emotional ties with those you love.”
- Zodiac sign?
- Eye color?
- Celebrity crush?
- Worst habit?
Picking at spots?
- You find a genie in a bottle that grants you three wishes. They are:
Perfect health, true happiness and great wealth. I feel like I’ve covered all bases there and that way I can go on do good things afterwards.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Night owl, but I am slowly working towards changing that.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
I really struggle with these kinds of questions, but maybe my ability to endure.
- What TV show are you currently obsessed with/binge watching?
I was recently binge watching The Desperate Housewives which I mentioned in my last If We Were Having A Cup Of Tea post. Right now I’m watching all The Simpsons episodes. As I’m building a lot of furniture at the minute I like having easy to watch shows on in the background, that still amuse me even if I’m not paying attention the whole time.
- Do you know what you’re going to be for Halloween this year?
No idea. I would like to do another Halloween Makeup Look though.
- What are your goals for April?
I have my blogging goals which you can check out here, but my main goal is to take some time off from blogging. I want to come back with some better content in May.
- How do you plan on reaching those goals?
I am going on holiday on the 3oth and whilst I will still be reading everyone else’s posts and being active on Instagram, I hope to not write up any blog posts and take a step back for a bit.
- What is your favorite thing about spring?
This Spring I’ve really been loving all the signs of trees and flowers coming into bloom.
- What’s your coffee order?
I don’t ever order coffee.
- Do you prefer sunshine or a cloudy day?
Sunshine. If I liked cloudy days I be forever happy living in the UK.
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
I like to think it’s half full. I’m not an optimistic, but I’m not a pessimistic either. I think I’m a positive realist.
Zed from Zeds Lifestyle
- What do you fear the most?
- Tea or Coffee? Why?
Tea, because I think it tastes better. I strangely only like the taste of coffee when it’s in a travel mug, and even then it needs tons of sugar, milk and whitener.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Celebrate by buying my family members something they’ve always wanted. Treat myself to a trip around the world. Come home and purchase a house for myself, and ones for my parents. Then set up an animal sanctuary. Then put the rest away to grow through interest. I’ll leave it there, I do have more plans.. – I’ve probably put too much time into imagining what I would do with lottery winnings, especially considering I never play the lottery.
- What is your dream job?
- Handbag, shoes or clothes?
- Favourite brand/designer?
I don’t have any high end brands or designer clothes, but for shop brands I probably have predominately H&M or New Look clothes.
- Favourite childhood memory?
I honestly had no idea, I remember very little from my childhood. But it would probably be during a none surgical time when I would be playing out with friends all day.
- If you were given the choice, would you rather go sky diving or deep sea diving?
Deep sea diving. I’d love to do both but I think it’d be easier to do sky diving whenever, whereas you’d want to be somewhere specifically nice and tropical for deep sea diving.
- What is the one thing you would want to do or accomplish before you die?
If it is a selfish aspiration it’d be find true love and have children. If it is a none selfish aspiration it’d be open and run a successful animal sanctuary that re-homes animals in need.
- What is your star-sign? List its traits.
Phoebe from Phoebe Francesca
- What’s your Starbucks (adjust for wherever you get tea/coffee) order?
I can count on one hand the amount of Starbucks I’ve hand, and I believe they are all cups of tea.. exciting, I know.
- One word of advice for your 11-year-old self?
- Do you struggle to fall asleep? If so, what do you do to help yourself sleep?
I can. Sometimes I can’t fall asleep until 6am, other times it takes about an hour. Either way it takes me longer than the average person. I usually just daydream and try and keep the lights off.
- What App do you use the most?
WordPress or Email.
- What’s your Patronus?
I had to Google Patronus.. – I never got into Harry Potter, but apparently my Patronus is a Nebelung Cat… – I even signed up to Pottermore.com to find that out, no idea what it means mind you.
- Love or Money?
- Your favourite blog post you have ever written?
I don’t have one favourite; I really love doing outfit posts, makeup looks and DIY’s! But one post that comes to mind that I really enjoyed writing was my Dental Care Tips. I sadly really love writing stuff like that and getting to use my knowledge to hopefully help others.
- If you could relive one day of your past what day would you choose?
Again, bad memory, so I don’t know. Can I save it for a future day I haven’t experienced yet?
- What one item would you save in a fire?
None living thing would be my hard drive as it has all my photos and videos.
- Your biggest fear?
Thank you again to all the lovely ladies who nominated me.