Outfit Of The Day #9

Outfit Of The Day #9

Today I am back with an Outfit Of The Day post, I haven’t done one of these since my blogger collaboration with Rossy back in March. This outfit features my recent DIY’d shoes, which if you missed you can find here, and the photo’s were taken whilst I was on Holiday over at Forest Holiday’s, Keldy.

(items are linked where possible)

Jacket: H&M  | Top: Primark | Jeans: Tesco’s F&F | ShoesH&M | Sunglasses: H&M

Outfit Of The Day

Look at Mia..- “Mummy, what are you doing? There are new inanimate objects all around that I am required to pee on, so why are we just stood here?”

Whilst on holiday I honestly did not stop eating, so now I am home the diet has to start properly. And I need to figure out a regular workout schedule. If anyone else is attempting to lose weight or tone up let me know. I find doing it with someone else and being held accountable helps keep me focused and on track. We can start a mini ‘bloggers get fit’ online club, maybe even posting monthly updates in the form of collaboration posts. 😉

How To Style A Denim Jacket

Anyways, back to the outfit. You might remember this denim jacket from my recent Collective H&M Haul, and I am so glad I bought it. I honestly love it and have already worn it so much.

I’m also really happy with with how these DIY shoes turned out. They are so cute and quite a few people asked about them.

Outfit Of The Day

What do you think of this outfit? … – and my shorter hair? I’m not that into it as I had wanted it just a bit longer. But it’ll grow back soon enough. 🙂

Oh, and let me know if you fancy joining me on a fitness journey.

Instagram | Pinterest

THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CLICK & BUY FROM ONE OF THE PRODUCT LINKS, I’LL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG AND MY PASSION.

1. May 18, 2018 / 4:58 am

I got so carried away with the cuteness of the outfit and the flamingos and doggy that I forgot to comment on your hair. I like it, and I totally get it when you want it just a tad bit longer. Always happens to me, it’s like I tell them to cut 3 inches off and they do 5 lol. And is it just me or does your hair look darker?, 🤔
    And one more thing, we briefly discussed body positivity in my post from yesterday (Wednesday) and I’m actually going to post my fitness routine on Monday (hopefully). I’ve come up with something that works for me sort of, obviously it takes weeks if not months to truly see progress, but it’s all designed to tone the body. I like the idea of keepin each other in check. Lol. I think that’s what I need lol

May 20, 2018 / 11:21 pm

It definitely does in these pictures. They were taken on my sister’s phone and for whatever reason her photos are always a slightly darker hue, but I forgot that until she sent me the photos that evening 😑😊 So yeah, my hair isn’t actually that dark. I actually considering getting some blonde highlights put in! I’ve been wanting to do something like that for years but haven’t had the guts, think this summer is the summer 🙄
      We should do that then, either in a collab blog post or just privately over message. I think it would really help me and it’d be more fun to do it with someone else.

• May 21, 2018 / 5:03 am

Awh does she own a Samsung galaxy? My phones look super dark compared to my brother in laws iPhone lol.
        And omg do it!, I’ve been wanting to dye my hair for like 10 years?? Since I was in high school but my mother never let me lol. And now i can’t find the time or money for it. I think I’ll just do it at home first with the article fox shampoo lol. But do it! Someone said doing something different to your hair is refreshing lol.
        Yes yes yes! Whatever you like, if you prefer it to be private that’s fine by me 😀😀

May 22, 2018 / 1:54 am

No, actually she has the iPhone and I have a Samsung Galaxy lol…?
          I’ve been searching Google to figure out what I want to go for exactly, but next time I’m at the hairdressers I’m going to get it done (…almost 100% on that ;P)

• May 22, 2018 / 5:02 pm

Really?! LOL Interesting.
            And Pinterest has so many ideas as well, I’ve pinned lots of hairstyles and haircuts as well as hair dyes haha

May 28, 2018 / 1:55 am

😂
            And I know, what is Pinterest not great for these days? 😍

2. May 18, 2018 / 4:53 am

Saraaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

I LOVE this outfit!!! Pastels look incredible on you and I love how it all goes well together despite being different colors. Ugh I wish I was this good at putting outfits together, I’m so boring lol.
    I seriously, honestly, love every single piece of this outfit, especially the flamingo top OMG!!! 😍😍😍 and I love the second photo where Mia is just looking up at you, CUTEEEEE!!!!!!

May 20, 2018 / 11:17 pm

Lol.. so you like it? 😜
      I like that photo too, I forget how little she is until I see her in photos or from a distance! 😊

• May 21, 2018 / 5:00 am

OF COURSE I LIKE IT! Are you kidding?! I’d dress like this if I had money to shop for the cute clothes I can’t afford and can’t fit into lol

May 21, 2018 / 6:29 pm

Lol, well the top is from Primark and only cost £4… but you guys don’t have Primark do you! Which is rubbish as that place is legendary 😍

• May 22, 2018 / 4:45 am

No we don’t 😭😭
            And believe me, when I go to the UK, I will go into that store to splurge a little bit lol

May 28, 2018 / 1:50 am

Definitely, you’ll have to make sure to leave a lot of suitcase space for Primark purchases 😉

• May 28, 2018 / 7:53 pm

Lol I’ll be sure to keep that in mind and maybe bring an extra suitcase lol

3. May 18, 2018 / 12:22 am

Love the hair & outfit, especially the jacket!! Perfect holiday look xx

May 18, 2018 / 12:29 am

Thank you 😉 everyone is loving the jacket, it’s brill xx