1. June 27, 2018 / 6:46 am

ok, these are such great tips! i started doing some sort of IG calendar that i quickly wrote out on lined paper in my blogging folder back in April when I did my 30 days of makeup because it helped me keep my theme intact. I don’t use it as well as you do, but I like the idea of posting once a day and maybe that will be a lot easier on me since I kind of suck at IG right now LMAO, sometimes I post three times a day, sometimes only once and then forget when i need to post.. I have an app called Later but I hate it because it only allows me to do 30 IG posts each month which is BS, so I’ll have to get rid of that one and use hootsuite 🙂
    thanks for all the tips, i’m sure you know this blog post is going into my monthly review ;D

June 27, 2018 / 11:26 pm

I can send you the template for my Instagram calendar if you want? I was going to give it out as an opt in freebie soon but if you want it I’ll just send you the link?
      Ah, I’ve been seeing a bit about the Later app but haven’t tried it yet, I was hoping it was good as Hootsuite can get a bit glitchy at times but as far as I’m aware there isn’t a limit on the amount you can preschedule.
      After my month of daily posting I’ve been slacking on Instagram too, I’m really wanting a theme but struggling to find one that is just an edit and won’t limit the types of photos I can post.
      🙂 Thank you lovely! I need to start doing shout out posts like that too, I keep meaning to do a shout on on Insta stories about my fav Instagram accounts but again – haven’t gotten round to it yet.

• June 28, 2018 / 5:10 am

Omg that’d be so sweet of you if you could 😭 I’ve been trying to get more organized because I just have so many ideas to write out and dates and deadlines and social media isn’t something that has my full attention lol.
        I won’t lie, I like Later, but if I need to post more than 30 photos, I have to go back and delete other photos which is dumb, I’d rather have most of laid out as is..
        I will keep browsing for an IG app and if I come across something good, I will be sure to share it with you 😃 or everyone lol.
        No worries! I always say I’m gonna get around to doing many things and in the end I forget haha

June 29, 2018 / 3:21 am

Of course 😚
          That’d be great, I’ve heard of good ones but you have to pay for them and I’m not willing to do that.

• June 29, 2018 / 5:24 am

LOL me neither!

2. June 23, 2018 / 3:58 am

I’m so excited to receive my freebie with hashtags!! I feel like mine are silly or redundant. Thanks so much for the post!

June 24, 2018 / 1:38 am

😊 I’m so glad. Did you confirm your subscription after filling in the form? After you’ve confirmed you will get access to the freebie. Let me know if you have any issues receiving it 😉