Today I am answering my first Unique Blogger Award which came from Hollie from Lashes, Love & Laughter, Charlotte from Charlotte Wards Blog and Charlie from Speedy Gone Charlie. Thank you very much to each of these bloggers for thinking of me.
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Ask 3 questions
Hollie from Lashes, Love & Laughter
- What’s your best childhood memory?
I’ve mentioned before that I have a very poor memory, so probably just a time where I wasn’t currently having operations and could play out with my friends.
- What is something your most proud of?
I have had this post in my drafts for such a long time, unable to post because I couldn’t answer this question. Which I know says way more about my personality than my achievements.
I honestly don’t know what I am most proud of about myself. It’s not that I haven’t done stuff, or I am not proud in ways.
I’m proud of always being brave as a child undergoing operations, I’m proud of surviving very trying times where I didn’t think I could. I am proud of completing my Dental Nursing course on the advance 1 year program. I’m proud I got asked to continue working with the large dental practice I trained at and was asked with the bossman. I’m proud I arrang0de a one month road trip across America and afforded it. I am proud of this blog. But saying these things makes my stomach churn. I know that this is an issue with my self-worth and I need to work on it.
- If you could only keep 4 of your possession for the rest of your life what would they be and why?
I’m assuming this isn’t expecting answers along the lines of my mattress (you know, to sleep) or clothes (so, you know, I’m not naked all the time).
Do Oscar and Mia count as possessions? If so, them and my phone and laptop maybe – but then what about chargers, are they extra possessions..?
I think I maybe overthink questions like this? Just a bit.
Charlotte from Charlotte Wards Blog
- If you could only go on holiday to one destination for the rest of your life where would you go?
Probably to a country that has a bit of everything; beautiful beaches, scenic excursion, adventure, amazing hotels to choose from, friendly locals, affordable price. The perfect holiday destination basically, anyone know where that is?
- What one makeup product could you not be without and link the specific product.
It would probably be a concealer, and as I still haven’t gotten round to trying Tarte Concealer I’ll say Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which has been a solid favourite for many years.
- Lastly, did your blog turn out the way you expected it to when you first started your blog?
I didn’t have any expectation of what it would turn out to be, I just wanted to continue blogging, maintaining a scheduled, producing content I was proud of and enjoying it.
Charlie from Speedy Gone Charlie
- Suppose you were offered a dream holiday/vacation to any destination in the world. Where would you go, and what factors help you to decided where you’d wish to go?
Check above answer. 😉
- As it’s almost Christmas – what traditions do you and your family do this time of year?
(I obviously got this nomination ages ago – sorry).
- If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?
Probably something evil… maybe steal loads of money from undeserving wealthy people and give it out to charities. Obviously, keeping some for myself, because I’m not that good of a person.
Thank you again to Hollie, Charlotte and Charlie.
NOTE: I know I haven’t been posting regularly recently and some of my content has been pretty poor. Life has been busy lately and I’m going through a couple of personal things and because of that blogging has taken a bit of a hit. I do plan on rectifying it really soon though.
So thank you for sticking with me.