Outfit Of The Day #10 | Corduroy Skirt

Outfit Of The Day corduroy skirt

Today I am back with an Outfit Of The Day post, featuring a new clothing item favourite; a Corduroy Skirt!

The last time I did an Outfit Of The Day post was back in May! And yet, surprisingly, I have been wearing clothes on the daily and not in fact walking around naked. But most of my outfit are boring and not worth a post. However, we went out for a family meals for my Mum’s birthday and this was the outfit I pulled together.

Sorry the photo quality isn’t great in the main outfit pictures. It’s a combination of the sun, a smeared lens (because I’m a professional blogger) and being rushed for time for taking pictures. But you get the gist.

Outfit Of The Day

all items linked where possible

Jumper: H&M (similar here)  | Skirt: H&M (similar here & here) ShoesH&M | Earrings: Etsy

Outfit Of The Day Corduroy Skirt

You might recognise this jumper from a previous outfit post as I prefer wearing slightly cropped jumpers when I’m wearing skirts and this is the only one I own, so I’m on the lookout for another.

I’m loving skirts at the moment too. I’ve actually bought three in the last month or so, all of which I want to show off in a post. But is that too many skirt outfits of the day?

If you have an eagle eye you might notice how the wall is a bit strange to the right of me in the pictures. That’s not just the general architect of British buildings, it’s actually where I removed a sign with shows the name of the restaurant and therefore my local area. – Because obviously I’m so famous I need to be careful about that stuff.

On a serious note though I do think bloggers in general need to be more careful about things like that. No matter your following size it’s always best to be safe when it comes to strangers knowing where you live.

OOTD How To Style A Corduroy Skirt

To see the actual colours of the clothes here is a picture from later in the day with my Sisters and Mum, with a clear lens!

How To Style A Corduroy Skirt

I think this is a really cute picture of the four of us, even if my Mum is the only person looking at the right camera as the picture was taken.

How are you enjoying the Autumnal weather? And what clothes are you most excited to be pulling out from the back of your wardrobes?

Instagram    |    Twitter    |    Pinterest

THIS POST CONTAINS SOME AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CLICK & BUY FROM ONE OF THE PRODUCT LINKS, I’LL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG AND MY PASSION.

1. October 31, 2018 / 5:05 pm

You look so cute, Sarah! I love the corduroy skirt, such a perfect outfit for fall–especially with the shoes and sweater. I always like reading your OOTD posts! 💓

November 1, 2018 / 1:09 am

Thank you lovely! I’m really enjoying wearing skirts at the minute which is new for me, I’ve never felt comfortable in them before! And thank you, I’m so glad you enjoy them..- I’ve got quite a few more on the way 😉

2. October 30, 2018 / 6:27 am

,I knew I recognized that sweater 😉 I love this outfit on your, skirts really do look great and I love how you styled your hair!!! Super cute!!
    And you’re right, being careful about your surroundings is something I always take into account so I try not to take photos with surroundings that are easy to spot lol.
    And girl, if you want to do skirt ootds I’m all for it and I’d love to see how you style each one!!

November 1, 2018 / 1:07 am

Lol.. Yeah, it’s my only cropped jumper 😉
      I don’t think you even need a particularly large following.. or one at all to still be careful with stuff like that. I post pictures of my sister’s kids for example (all with her permission) and I’d never want to put them at risk, for instance I posted a picture of my nephew on his first day of school in my monthly memories but I’ve removed his schools name and logo for safety reasons. Might seem overkill to some but I think it’s just being wise.
      And lol.. How I’d style each one – they’d all be the same probably.. tights and jumpers 😉

• November 2, 2018 / 6:10 am

I love the color of it. It looks so good against your skin tone.
        And that’s very true, you never know who’s watching. I try to do the same, like yeah I share stuff about where we go and all that but I’m still very vague about where I live and only tell a select few haha. But no, that’s not overkill, you’re just being cautious and I think it’s great that you’re doing that. In this day in age, it seems people over share a lot of details in regards to their personal lives, and they tag the location all the time. I cannot even bring myself to do that on IG lol. I just use tags
        LOL, even if the accessories are the same, the color combinations might be different. I need new color schemes in my life to be honest, all I wear is black lol. I can never step outside of my comfort zone and wear something without black lol

November 8, 2018 / 1:30 am

Same, I’ll tag locations but they are places we’ve travelled to and aren’t common places you’d ever find me again.
          And you’re in the right season to be wearing nothing but black at least 😉 And thank you lovely ❤

3. October 29, 2018 / 11:25 am

I love this outfit- so cute! I’m absolutely living for this corduroy trend ☺️

November 1, 2018 / 1:00 am

Thank you! And me too! It great for this time of year.. cosy but chic 😊

• November 1, 2018 / 12:45 pm

Exactly, it’s so perfect for right now! 👍