A Walk In The Park | My Nod To Autumn

A Walk In The Park | My Nod To Autumn

I know that Autumn is on it’s last leg, offically ending this month. But it is still touching nature, and I took these photos at the end of last month and didn’t want them to go to waste so I’m finding reasons to still post them even if the season is shortly to be over.

How have you been enjoying Autumn? And what are you most looking forward to this Winter..? – Other than Christmas, obviously.

Instagram    |    Twitter    |    Pinterest

1. November 14, 2018 / 9:40 pm

Gorgeous photos, Sarah!! You captured the colors and leaves so beautifully. I love how artsy all of your photos were too!! For winter, I’m looking forward to snow. I know it can get annoying, but I like the cold weather better than sweating and feeling gross. Plus it feels magical. 🙂 Mia and Oscar were very photogenic in these pictures btw. Too cute!!

November 17, 2018 / 2:12 am

Thank you Court(ney) I don’t know why but I always call your Court and then have to forcible remember to add the ‘ney’ 😂
      I usually enjoy the snow for about a week or so, or when the dogs are playing in it. But after that it starts wearing on me; Mia freezes in it and refuses to walk even if she’s dying for the loo, and Oscar becomes the abominable snowman after every walks and requires a full shower to dislodge all the frozen snow stuck to his legs. Plus when it goes all muddy and slushy — ugh.. Lol, I’ve talked myself out of enjoying it at all now lol. Anyways.. – yes, it does feel magical nonetheless 😉

• November 19, 2018 / 4:20 pm

Lol you can call me Court if you want to (and since it seems natural haha)! I don’t mind it now despite hating it as a child for some reason. 😉
        Ahhh yes all your reasons remind me of the cons of snow. It’s easy to romanticize it lol. I had a dog before Kona who had the same kind of coat as Oscar! She would step out into the snow and instantly have snowballs clumped around her legs. She would waddle hahaha. It didn’t take long to realize melting them off in the bath was far easier than trying to brush them out lol. XD

November 20, 2018 / 11:22 pm

Thanks lol. With the name Sarah I’ve never had anything but Sarah.. occasionally used to be called Slazenger by my Sister, but you can’t shorter Sarah.
          Yep.. will be doing that this winter.. fun fun fun 🙈😂

2. November 13, 2018 / 5:21 am

Fantastic photos my love! Well done!

November 13, 2018 / 10:46 pm

Thank you 😊 was fun getting to take them.. even if the dogs were barking at me if I made them remain stationary for too long whilst in the park 😂

• November 15, 2018 / 6:11 pm

Awh well they’re such cuties!!!

3. November 10, 2018 / 4:32 pm

Such beautiful captures! I absolutely love the feel and aesthetic of Autumn. You brought that to life in each of these~ so lovely ❤️

November 11, 2018 / 12:43 am

Thank you so much, especially coming from someone who captures nature so beautifully! ❤

• November 13, 2018 / 3:34 pm