Over the last few months I’ve repurchased some of my favourite products and tried some new ones. I haven’t put all of my purchases to use yet, but of the repurchases I’ll link to previous reviews I’ve written. And of the new stuff I have tried I’ve written a short review of my experience so far.
- Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation – I have reviewed this powder before, which you can read here. It is still a firm favourite and I was closing in on finishing off my first one (which has literally lasted me forever).
- Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – limited edition Flamingo packaging – I’ve been using the Urban Decay Perversion mascara for some time now, and I do like it. However I fancied trying something new so with Perversion having run out I decided to try Lights, Camera, Lashes. So far I am really liking this mascara. It was a bit wet to begin with but I think it has dried out nicely now and I do like how my lashes look when wearing it.
- Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Fairy Flush – limited edition – I bought this mostly for the packaging, which is shameful. But look at it! When it arrived and I could really see the absence of any colour I was pretty disappointed. However it does transfer a very nice shade, which is surprising as by just looking at it in the pan you’d be lead to believe it doesn’t have any kind of blushy colour to it. It really is a lovely colour though and has become the blush I’m reaching for whenever I wear makeup.
- Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream – I have previously reviewed this night cream, which you can read here. I’m still really loving this cream, I honestly love it more than the Avene moisturiser which I used for going on a decade! So that speaks volumes itself, not to mention it only costs £2.99! If you haven’t tried it before and are in need of a new cream I would highly recommend it.
- Vitamin E Leave-0n Moisture Mask – Because of my love for the night cream I decided to try their leave-on moisture mask. I was actually pretty unimpressed with this. I will keep trying it but from my experience so far it’s not overtly moisturising and it also clumps together on your face. You can’t spread it on, nor rub it in with ease. Which is a real shame as when their night cream is so good I don’t understand how their leave-on mask is so off base.
- Vitamin E Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator – This exfoliator is good enough. Not quite as abrasive as I usually like – but saying that I do personally prefer pretty harsh exfoliants. The pieces of oatmeal are pretty large and clump together making the scrubbing motion a bit more trying. But overall it’s a good enough exfoliant, just not necessarily something I’d repurchase. If you do have more sensitive skin though it would probably be well suited to you.
- Vitamin E Nourishing Eye Cream – In my time I have bought many eye creams, all of which I’ve used nightly for about a week and then lost all interest in. I think my issue with eye cream is that I don’t see any immediate (or semi immediate) benefits. They are a skincare product that you are never really going to know if they have worked. Unless you have a crystal ball you’re not going to know what your wrinkles would have looked like without the cream. However I thought I’d give it another go with this £2.99 eye cream and I’m so glad I did.
I don’t quite know what is different this time; maybe it’s my age or the product itself but I have used it every night since buying. It’s very much become second nature and I actually enjoy doing it. I have taken some before pictures of underneath my eyes as this cream in particular is also supposed to help with dark bags. But I have yet to take the next set of pictures. I will soon though as I want to do a full review of the product. But disregarding that, I’d still recommend this cream!
- Vitamin E All Over Body Cream – (yet to try)
- Vitamin E Gentle Oatmeal Exfoliator
- Sponge – (yet to try)
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Polish currently with 15% off – I have reviewed this polish before, which you can read here.
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay currently with 15% off – I have previously reviewed this cleanser, which you can read here.
Regarding both of the above products – I love them, they are repurchases, I plan on continuing to repurchase them and I recommend you buy them too.
- Facial Radiance Pads currently with 15% off – (yet to try)
- Face Cleanser currently with 15% off – (yet to try)
- Facial Radiance Polish currently with 15% off
- Ultra Repair Cream currently with 15% off – (yet to try)
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray currently with 20% off – I’ve previously always used Urban Decay Setting Spray, which I have no specific problems with other than they are slightly pricey. I have yet to try this NYX spray but it did only cost around £6 instead of the £20 it costs for Urban Decay, so I’m hoping it is comparable.
NYX Proof It! Eyeshadow Primer currently with 20% off – I’ve been using a travel (or sample sized) Benefit Stay Don’t Stray underneath my concealer for quite some time now. I do think it helps with the longevity and overall look of concealer when I use it. The product is nearly finished now and, as I’ve previously mentioned, I’m going cruelty free. So instead of repurchasing Benefit I wanted to find a similar product that will hopefully act as a dupe. I haven’t yet tried this though, but I’m hopeful.
Yes to Coconut Cleansing Wipes – From my experience with Yes To ” ” cleansing wipes (I’ve also previously used another one of their cleansing wipes in a different Yes to version) I don’t like these wipes. They seem to retain no moisture and because of that they simply are incapable of removing makeup. They actually remind me of those cheap baby wipes that likewise don’t cleanse anything.
Lumene Serum – Literally no idea what this even is?! And I’ll very likely never try it.
Coalface Facial Soap – I have also reviewed this firm favourite before, which you can read here. If you saw my Instagram Stories quite a while ago then you’ll already know how melancholic I felt when I had used up my original Coalface.
But also how joyous I was when I finally got to a store and repurchases a jumbo size of it.
Overdramatic.. Me? — well sometimes, but not regarding this soap!
What are some of your recent (re)purchases? And have you ever tried any of the above products?
WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS, WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CLICK & BUY FROM ONE OF THE PRODUCT LINKS, I’LL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY BLOG AND MY PASSION.