1. December 5, 2018 / 11:02 pm

Ahh, Mia deserves to be spoiled! 😍 I had never heard of Bonfire night before either but, it sounds like a great holiday! I totally see the heart in the sparkler, too! So sad to hear the Grinch wasn’t as funny as you’d hope– I really wanted to see it… & I LOVE the mini Christmas tree. That’s amazing you’ll be planting it outside instead of cutting one down. ♡♡♡

Heheh, Sarah, Oscar & Mia really are the perfect models! Just look at them pose and how they look at the camera!! ♡ I’m happy to see their doing well on IG!!!!

I hope your injections worked & your bruise has healed up!! ♡ Have an awesome rest of your week!!!

December 9, 2018 / 3:20 am

Lol, well she certain thinks so 😉
      I’m really happy that I don’t just have to recycle it after Christmas as that makes me a little sad. And the bigger one I have I’m taking over to somewhere that plants them on a beach I believe, so hopefully neither will go to waste 😊 and thank you lovely!

• December 9, 2018 / 3:48 am

That is amazing!! 😀

2. December 5, 2018 / 7:03 pm

Thank you again for sharing about Guy Fawkes night with me! It sounds like a fun tradition! Fireworks and bonfires are the best. 🙂 I still want to try those black peas haha. Oh and yes I totally see the heart!! I love it!
    I hope the injection did help a ton this time!! Hopefully it’s not too sore or bruised by now. <3 Though I know you're often in quite a lot of pain, I hope it helped give you some relief.
    I agree, that storage unit is super creepy!! I don't know why they'd build it like that because it looks like the perfect place to get murdered. O.O
    What a cute mini Christmas tree, and way to go for your mom ordering it online!! Can't wait to see your Christmas decor tour! I think those are my favorite because they are just so wonderfully festive.
    I love seeing Oscar & Mia's posts on their IG! They are just adorable and full of personality. Plus you are so very talented at capturing their personalities. 😉

December 9, 2018 / 3:30 am

No worries 😊 they are strange in he sense that not only are the only eaten and known about in Lancashire but they only get made for bonfire night!
      I think the injection has helped some. Still bruised which is hurting with my splint, but it’s getting better.
      Exactly my thoughts about the storage unit.. Well that it ghosts lol. And they are open all hours, just without staff – can you imagine going at 3am knowing that there is literally no one on site watching the cameras 😲😱
      Lol, I know. She was very pleased with herself but I was pretty impressed too 😉
      And thank you, benefit of spending so much time with them, I feel like I know what they would say if they could talk lol

• December 10, 2018 / 3:47 pm

That is so interesting but it sounds like it makes the peas special, and something to look forward to!
        I’m glad to hear it’s helped somewhat, but that makes sense that the bruising still hurts with your splint. My heart aches for what you have to go through! I hope it really is getting better so you can enjoy relief.
        Oh my gosh, I can’t believe they don’t have on-site surveillance! Definitely a good place for a murder, my goodness!! I hope you didn’t rent a unit there lol. Why would they design it like that?!
        That’s what happens when you enjoy your pets so much! XD We feel the same with Zelda and Kona, and regularly have conversations regarding what they would likely say if they could talk lol.

December 11, 2018 / 12:45 am

Oh no, they do have on site surveillance but I believe out of hours there is no one permanently onsite which unnerved me!

• December 11, 2018 / 3:59 pm

It would unnerve me too! Even with camera surveillance, that doesn’t exactly help right away if something were to happen lol. I totally agree!!