Christmas Room Tour | All The Festivities

Christmas Room Tour | All The Festivities

Today’s post isn’t going to have many words, just a handful of pictures showing you my Christmas Room Tour. I really like my room this year, it’s not massively different from last years set up but just slight changes that make it feel fresh. – Actually, all my new furniture probably helps with that too.

I hope you enjoy seeing my room’s current set up. I’ve taken pictures during the day and at night (so the lights can be appreciated more).

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour | All The Festivities

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

Christmas Room Tour

I love my Christmas bedding this year, it’s from Asda but I can no longer find it to link to it. I’ve said on my Instagram recently that I’ve never before been into checked patterns in clothes or bedding. And suddenly I love it! I have in a coat, scarf, t-shirts, skirt and of course, my bedding. It does amuse me when suddenly, for no reason, my taste does a 360.

What do you think of my decorations this year? Do you change your festive set up each year or keep everything in the same place year after year?

Instagram    |    Twitter    |    Pinterest

1. December 30, 2018 / 4:46 pm

Looks great! And your whole blog is so pretty

January 1, 2019 / 11:39 pm

2. December 27, 2018 / 10:55 pm

i love your room!! you did a great job decorating it! i didn’t get to decorate my house very much this year at all besides the tree and i put some lights across the curtain rod in the living room, but i’m definitely going to try to prepare for next year lol, also, love your sheets!!! 😀

January 1, 2019 / 11:48 pm

Thank you Rossy! I’ve always loved decorating my room and I’ve been building up my collection of decorations since I was in high school! And I love the bedding too! So friggin cosy! 😍

• January 3, 2019 / 4:21 am

That’s so great that you’ve kept all those decorations throughout the years! I feel like I never got the chance to do that

January 5, 2019 / 3:38 am

It used to be a couple of things I store with my mum’s decoration.. now I have multiple boxes! I’m going to have to have a separate house for storing my decorations when I have my own house 😂

• January 5, 2019 / 7:28 pm

LOL I’m currently working on my decorations box too, I will be decorating every season and major holidays 😉

3. December 27, 2018 / 10:48 am

Aww your room looked amazing for the holidays!! & I love your nails! My tastes in fashion & patterns switches up like that, too! 😛

December 28, 2018 / 12:56 am

Thank you 😊 I’ll be sad to take it down, both because it’s cosy and because I’m lazy 😉
      My fashion tastes evolves but I don’t think I’ve ever done a 360° so fast before! Got a checked scarf for Christmas too lol!