1. January 17, 2019 / 7:13 am

Just followed you on Twitter x

January 17, 2019 / 9:15 pm

Thank you! Followed you back 😊 x

2. January 16, 2019 / 8:07 pm

Wow, that is so fantastic that the candle company asked you to take photographs for their catalogue! I think it’s a big thing for sure! That’s very exciting and definitely says a lot about your mad photography skills. 😉
    I used to have Twitter. Until I realized that I never used it and even when I did try to use it, I didn’t understand it. I figured life was too short to waste my time trying to figure it out (lol) so I deleted it. XD

January 18, 2019 / 12:43 am

My sister getting me opportunities I never would have thought I could! 😍
      And i was very excited but completely terrified. I was very close to saying no just because it felt like too much pressure.
      I like Twitter.. somewhat, but I just can’t be bothered figuring it out, like you said. I might eventually but for now I just post on it when I have a specifically random thought lol

• January 18, 2019 / 4:34 pm

That’s just so fantastic!! I’m glad you went for it despite the pressure because that was such a wonderful opportunity. I feel like in those moments, you just have to determine whether or not it’s something you actually enjoy doing, with or without the pressure. That helps me make decisions lol. If I don’t enjoy it anyway then it’s definitely a no, despite how great the opportunity may be. 😉
        Twitter is hard lol. I couldn’t even figure out how to find content I liked. XD

January 19, 2019 / 2:32 am

That’s a great way of doing it! It can be hard to turn down any opportunity but I agree, if it doesn’t make you happy what is the point!

3. January 16, 2019 / 11:07 am

Wow, congratulations, Sarah!! Your flatlays and photos really are always so nice. 🙂 You deserve to get paid for them. Can’t wait to see the catalogue if you plan on sharing the pages you’re featured in with us!

January 17, 2019 / 2:47 am

Thank you Hunida 💜 and I do plan on sharing the pictures but now I’ve talked about it I’m suddenly very afraid the pictures won’t get used or that people will look at them and be like “she got paid for them?! 😒” .. – confidence issues? Me? Never 🙈

• January 18, 2019 / 12:47 am

Stop it!!! I know the photos are going to be featured and they’re going to look great! You deserved the pay. <3

January 18, 2019 / 3:02 am

Aww, thank you for the vote of confidence! 💜💜