1. January 23, 2019 / 5:09 am

Omg I don’t have Twitter on my phone anymore and I hardly use it anyway but I’ll be sure to follow you whenever I log back on cause I don’t remember my password lmao.
    And yay! You’re gonna be an auntie again lol so cool that you get to be there for the birth of this little one
    And congrats on getting that photography opportunity! Your photography is amazing I hope to be as good as you someday 🤗💜

January 25, 2019 / 5:34 am

Lol, don’t worry, I don’t post regularly so you’re not missing anything!
      And yes! Another little boy. Although I thought it was going to be a girl and that’s stuck in my head now, so I don’t think it’ll be until he comes out that I really remember that it’s a boy because in my head I am constantly referring to him as her.
      And thank you.. But what you on about, you’re photography is great!! 😊

• January 25, 2019 / 5:25 pm

Awh you were hoping for a little girl? How many nieces and nephews do you have? Just the two right?
        Awh thanks! There’s always room for improvement for me lol.

January 25, 2019 / 11:50 pm

I wasn’t hoping for a girl I was just sure it was. So that’s stuck now lol. And no, I have 6 right now, this will be my 7th! 🙂

• January 28, 2019 / 8:35 pm

Awh cuteee! My family is too big, but to be fair, they’re all cousins and their kids. Between my brother and I, only I have a child lol.

January 30, 2019 / 1:13 am

Do you only have one sibling? And are you close to your cousins? It’s weird to think that my nieces and nephews will have sooo many cousins whilst I only have a few

• January 31, 2019 / 7:40 pm

Yes, technically I have a few other “siblings”, step brothers and sisters but they don’t really exist in my life since they’ve never bothered to connect with us lol. And yeah, we’re super close to our cousins because we grew up together in the same house, strangely haha.

February 1, 2019 / 4:25 am

That’s nice when cousins are like extended siblings, I hope that’s what it’ll be like for all these lot 😊

• February 2, 2019 / 4:41 pm

I’m sure it will be! You guys all seem to be family oriented so they will be growing up together so that’s great!!

2. January 18, 2019 / 10:38 pm

Wow congrats on the photo features with the candle company. I’m sending my prayers for the surgery. Please God help your daughter. 🙏🏼

January 19, 2019 / 2:30 am

Thank you! I appreciate that 🙂

• January 19, 2019 / 2:44 am

You’re welcome!

3. January 18, 2019 / 9:50 pm

how cool about the catalogue, that’s so exciting!!! and your pups are too cute 😍

January 19, 2019 / 2:27 am