1. February 7, 2019 / 4:33 am

That is so adorable! Always looking for you, his little snoot is so cute lol. And yes, I know its snout but I pronounce it snoot. Lol.
    And hey. Happy super belated birthday haha I think I wished you a happy birthday? If not I’m a terrible person and friend 😭
    I love that there’s dog friendly places there too, we have some here too but never looked into them since Sophie probbaly wouldn’t go with me lol.
    And hey. I’m with you! I don’t feel like I’m progressing in terms of life and career either lol. I don’t have my own home. No income. Career is at a stand still with no end in sight. No 401k. I don’t like being just a mom. I need something else in my life lol.
    Anyway I love that you were able to spend time with all your family! And all those kiddos look so happy by your side.
    Cute cake by the way!
    And oh my gosh!!!! Mia looks sooo cute wrapped up like that 😍😍😍
    Glad to hear they’re seeking each other out now, I don’t doubt that there will come a time when she trusts oscar enough to feel safe around him and sleep next to each other. She’ll get there. At least I hope they do. It takes them time.

March 24, 2019 / 2:41 am

Hey Rossy (finally getting round to replying to all the comments I missed!)
      It’s funny isn’t it, all I want right now is to be a Mum but if I got it I’d likely feel the same as you and still want my own achievements outside of being a Mum! The grass is always greener ay! You have your blog and YouTube though! And you deserve all the best with them too, you work so hard at it 🙂 I’m sure great things will come from them for you. <3

• March 28, 2019 / 5:21 pm

No problem, I have been neglecting my comments for like the past week!!
        I’m sure you’ll be a great mom when the time comes for you 😊 and I think one thing that helps is already having an established life before marriage and kids because that way you still feel like you have something. I hope that makes sense? At least for me that’s what it feels like. Because I’m currently searching and trying to desperately find that thing that sets me apart from not just others but as a mom. I’m trying to find new hobbies and still looking into what kind of career I’m gonna want. It sucks. But maybe I just have to trust the higher power in the sense that it might not be my time yet so I’ll try my best to be patient lol.

2. February 6, 2019 / 4:45 pm

Hi, beautiful! I always feel like the simple birthdays are the best birthdays- I’m glad you had a good one 🙂 I know what you mean about feeling like everyone is progressing…. I’ve been there too before… when I moved to Cali it took 3/4ths of a year to be able to sit for my exam to become a nurse. All my friends were getting experience and I felt so behind… I will say it was during that time that I discovered my love for writing/blogging & actually found “myself” again as cheesy as that sounds. There are good things in store for you RIGHT where you are! Even this platform.. reading your blog is a joy to me & many others. oxox Thanks for sharing! Also … yes … your pup is toooo cute!

March 24, 2019 / 2:29 am

Hey 🙂 That’s a really nice way of looking at things and I’m glad that things worked out for you, I hope my life improves to a point where I can be motivating for others like you are for me here 🙂 And I’m so glad you enjoy my blog posts (even if I haven’t posted in forever ;P)

• March 24, 2019 / 5:42 am

Aw of course, girl <3 You are motivating many- more than you even know!

3. February 3, 2019 / 3:41 pm

Your dog Oscar is so cute!!

February 7, 2019 / 3:06 am